Sunday, November 13, 2011

Brady's Firetruck Birthday Party

We had Brady's birthday party yesterday.  It was tons of fun!  I took him with me the weekend before to Party City and he loved it.  In fact, that's part of the reason we ended up with a firetruck theme. 

Melissa and me with Noelle and Everett... it's very hard to get the adults AND the babies to look at the camera at the same time.




Brady with his fireman hat

So Brady LOVES balloons.  And ever since his love of balloons, we've never really had more than one or two in the house.  When he woke up from his nap yesterday, there were 12 balloons AND a big firetruck mylar.  He was obsessed.  It actually was good because he wasn't shy with all the visitors.




And we were able to get a family picture before anyone melted down.

Everyone looked at the camera - nothing shy of a short miracle!

This firetruck was hung from the ceiling.  While Sean was holding him, Brady tore it down... then repeatedly said "uh-oh" and "oh no" as if he had no idea what he was doing.


The Del Rosarios (and Great- Grandma)



Someone looks tired... skipping her last nap turned out not to be the greatest idea.

Such a cutie in her purple dress!

Concentrating on her playmat

I really wanted to get a picture of Brady with his fireman hat.  Here he is saying no.

And here he is appeasing me after I bribed him with a Cookie Monster video on my phone once I took his picture.  The joys of parenting.


Time for cake.  And though I don't have a picture, Brady did help blow out the candles.  

Then, when I tried to get a picture of the whole cake, he insisted on pulling out the firetruck candles.  Silly boy who's totally obsessed with firetrucks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment