Sunday, January 1, 2012

Attempted Photo Shoot

I realize that we don't get a lot of pictures of family members with Brady.  I attempted to do so tonight since he was dressed in a nice outfit.  It didn't really work, even though I bribed him with snacks.  Such is the independence of a two-year-old.

My initial request to take a few photos was met with many tears.  Real tears.  Over photos.



This one was a photographer error.  Oops.


The rest... well we'll call these a combination of the Thornton gene that doesn't allow for one to take a good photo, and typical toddler unwillingness.








And here he is trying to torture one of their cats... needless to say the cats stayed pretty well out of reach for most of our visit.












Even I couldn't cajole him into a good picture...





No comments:

Post a Comment