Thursday, November 18, 2010

Brady's Birthday Party, Part 1

This post will be very picture heavy. Brady's first birthday party was on 11.6.10. We had lots of family in attendance and Brady had a really great time hanging out with everyone. Also, I must give a huge thanks to Glenn who took most of these great pictures!

The cake(s) and decorations







Brady started out by chasing the cat (again)



Family photos!



Great-aunt Diane had on jeans and long brown hair like mommy. Only when she picked me up at my request, I realized my mistake. Now, why mommy continued to take a photo rather than pick me up I do not know.


Brady with Aunt Melissa and Uncle Glenn





Brady with Grandma Sue


Brady with Grandma Bev



Some of the party guests





Playing with his toys



To be continued... (for photos of eating/destroying the cake and opening presents)

No comments:

Post a Comment